Trading on FNDZ is easy compared to most exchanges. You aren’t going to be overwhelmed by charts or jargon, and all calculations are handled for you.
- 2.If you are using FNDZ for the first time you need to Unlock the contract. Click Unlock and then click "Confirm" in your wallet. Note: Please ensure you have BNB tokens to pay for gas fees.
3. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu in the "Pay" section. The default setting is BNB.
Whichever token you choose, you need to make sure you have it in your wallet. Your account balance is displayed above the token drop-down menu.
4. Choose the token you want to trade to in the “Receive” section. Next, type an amount for your “Pay” currency by clicking inside the input box.
Your “Receive” currency amount will be estimated automatically.
5. Check the details, and click the Swap button.
6. A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
When you are ready, click the Confirm Swap button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. Done! You view the status of your transaction in your wallet or on the Swap dashboard.
If you're experiencing issues when using FNDZ's features, try these steps first:
- Refresh the page (hold CTRL + F5)
- Clear your browser's cache
- Restart your device
- Check the BNB balance in your wallet
If these steps don't resolve the problem, try these additional product-specific steps below.
Gas fees can fluctuate depending on the number of transactions in the queue. If there are lots of transactions on the Binance Smart Chain, a higher gas fee may be required to complete the transaction.
If your swapping action still doesn’t go through and it is displaying an error for you to check the slippage - you may want to check if the tokens you are trying to swap have any fees and restrictions on transactions.
It is not uncommon for tokens on Binance Smart Chain to include a transaction fee in their contracts.
Before you swap tokens, check the project's website to see if they charge a transaction fee (or a tax, as many projects call it). If so, make sure you set a slippage that is sufficient for the transaction fee - for example, if there is a 5% transaction fee, your slippage should be set to at least 5% plus the normal trading slippage depending on your trade amount and the token's liquidity, e.g. 5.5 - 6%.