Why Trade with FNDZ?
FNDZ enables anyone to create a smart contract vault and manage capital through trading activities. The smart contract vaults are non-custodial and can be used for on-chain trading.
As a vault manager, you can take advantage of the following tools:
- Rulesets for who can deposit and on what terms (minimum deposits; exclusive access for family and friends)
- Option to charge fees (management fee; performance fee)
- Access to over 40 different tokens and protocols on Binance Smart Chain
- Dashboards to report your financial results to followers
- DEX aggregators (ParaSwap) for the lowest possible gas fees
- Options to add friends and manage your vault together
- Stake 10,000 FNDZ tokens to earn an additional 25% of the performance fee (the more you stake, the more you unlock)
Vault Managers can use the following strategies for their vault:
- Classic trading (asset swaps)
- Automatic rebalancing
- Passive strategies (ETFs and Index trading)
As a valued user, we invite you to join a trader-only channel where discussions are focused on functionality, feature requests and support.